Tyler and Andy dissect the marketing strategy behind Nike’s new Colin Kapernick campaign before introducing Chad Lakin, VP of Shootsta North America, to the conversation. Chad shares his insights about the changing model of video content creation, stressing the impact of high volume, short-form videos for social media platforms that shift the focus onto story and authenticity. He reminds us that video does not have to be expensive, time consuming, or complicated in order to be successful from a marketing perspective.
Video Marketing with Shootsta VP of America Chad Lakin | LSMP Episode 39
- November 16th, 2018 | 0 Comments
- November 9th, 2018 | 0 Comments
- November 2nd, 2018 | 0 Comments
- October 3rd, 2018 | 0 Comments
- September 6th, 2018 | 0 Comments