Patrick Lencioni, New York Times Best Selling Author and President of the Table Group, joins us to discuss Organizational Health, leadership, and the importance of communication within marketing teams. Patrick shares his own experiences building personal and organizational brands, as well as the most important characteristics marketing leaders consider when hiring new talent. He goes on to discuss his newest book , Death by Meeting, and how marketing leaders can leverage meetings to make their teams more effective.
Organizational Health for Your Marketing Team with Patrick Lencioni | LSMP Episode 37
- November 16th, 2018 | 0 Comments
- November 9th, 2018 | 0 Comments
- November 2nd, 2018 | 0 Comments
- October 3rd, 2018 | 0 Comments
- September 24th, 2018 | 0 Comments