Fidelitas Development is looking to add an all-star Web Developer with E-Commerce experience to join our incredible team.
- Work closely with our lead programmer and other members of the development team
- Work with project managers to build and refine detailed specifications with clear project deliverables and timelines
- Work with Creative Team to develop new WordPress and ecommerce sites
- Code email templates
- Maintain client websites and trouble shoot issues as they arise
- Communicate needs, expectations, and timelines with Account Managers
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to Create new and customize extensions and components for a Magento, Big Commerce and Shopify e-commerce instance.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes and mock-ups into high quality fully functional pages and applications built to be responsive and supported across a wide range of devices.
- Develop innovative and secure features and functionality for an e-commerce platform and e-commerce features.
- Work independently as well as with creative, engineering and third party teams to continue evolving the overall look and feel of the site, providing direction around UX/UI trends and best practices.
- Proficient in HTML 5, CSS, and PHP
- Apache 2 administration SSH & SFTP
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Bootstrap or similar library experience
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- SSL Management Experience
- Magento Development and Site Migration to Magento 2.0
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- WordPress Development (including Child Theme Development)
- Must be able to solve complex usability problems in an efficient manner.
- Strong Communication Skills
Applicants with past experience developing sites on Magento, Big Commerce, and ShopVisible (Aptos) preferred.
The candidate selected by Fidelitas will work from our office downtown next to Petco Park above Mission Brewery. The candidate selected by Fidelitas to join our team will enjoy a strong office culture, a stocked bar and espresso machine, a nap room, remote-hours on Fridays year round, and a flexible schedule among other perks.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]