Fidelitas Development is searching for an SEO Strategist to join the Fidelitas Development family in helping clients build brand loyalty, which all starts with helping clients’ customers find them online.
The SEO Specialist will work in our San Diego Headquarters and will be responsible for strategy, implementation, and tracking SEO campaigns across multiple client campaigns in both the B2B and B2C spaces. Candidates must possess a thorough understanding of the search engine marketing landscape, including skills ranging from keyword research and analysis, site audits, and on-page optimization to defining and implementing link building and outreach campaigns for clients.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The best fit will join a growing agency and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and search engine optimization efforts for clients.
- Work with the Web Development team to optimize website architecture, content, and experience for organic search and pay-per-click campaigns
- Conduct extensive reviews and provide recommendations to increase the visibility of client websites in the natural search listings
- Conduct keywords research and analysis
- Conduct monthly reporting on SEO campaigns
- Conduct reporting as needed on SEM campaigns
- Assist with day-to-day work and client deliverables
- Performing link audits for clients and competitors
- Create and Execute Off-Page SEO link building strategies
- Collaborate on client content strategies
- 2-4 years of work experience in search engine optimization and marketing
- Knowledge of technical, usability, and content-related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Web Analytics Experience
- Intermediate-level understanding of related digital marketing fields, including display media, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Strong interest in expanding skills across other optimization elements such as A/B and multivariate testing
- Understanding of SEO Software Tools including but not limited to Raven Tools, BuzzSumo, Moz, Ahrefs, and SEMRush
- Paid search management experience
Send Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]