Rapidly Growing Marketing Firm Seeks Talented PR Manager
Fidelitas Development is seeking a talented individual to join our team as our new PR Manager. This individual will have at least 2-5 years of marketing and PR experience and will be responsible for PR campaigns for both Fidelitas and our clients. Additionally, the PR Manager will collaborate on social media strategy with the digital marketing team. The PR Manager will report directly to the CEO.
- Developing and Executing Public Relations Campaigns for Fidelitas Clients and Fidelitas Development Itself
- Managing event opportunities (Speaking Dates, Sponsorships, Panels, and Partnerships)
- Securing guest-writing opportunities for Fidelitas thought-leaders and clients
- Contributing to social media campaigns for Fidelitas and clients.
- Building media relationships and client-specific databases.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Comprehensive knowledge of public relations
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communications skills
- Can work in a team setting
- Strong writer
- Adept at building relationships and networking
Compensation: $40,000 – $54,000 depending on skill set and experience
Send Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]