The Graphic Designer for Fidelitas Development is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions for clients and the Fidelitas Development brand-at-large. This role requires expertise in web design, digital, print, and various design software tools. The Fidelitas Development Graphic Designer is a hands-on teammate that works from our Downtown San Diego Office – no remote applicants, please.
The Graphic Designer works alongside the design and account management teams while driving production and encouraging creativity. The best candidate will also have experience and understanding in UX, video editing, and motion graphics and will show an ability to learn and an openness for change and daily challenges while operating in a team-oriented culture.
Knowledge of HTML, Java Script, and CSS is not required, but is preferred.
- Produce creative supporting Fidelitas Development’s and clients’ brands
- Generate new ideas, campaign strategies and concepts
- Work directly with the Fidelitas Development team to understand client goals, pitch new creative work, and test ideas
- Assist with website design projects, including wireframes and layout mockups
- Assist with User Experience (UX) optimization
- Design custom email campaigns
- Research visual trends as assigned, be able to think clearly and cohesively about seasonal approaches
- Able to work flexible hours based on business needs.
- Collaboration with Account Managers, Leadership, and others in creative to bring a vision to successful execution
- Team Player: Commitment to team success and successful relationships with peers, subordinates, partners, and both internal and external business partners
- Adaptability: Flexible and able to maintain perspective and cope effectively while juggling multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive in presenting and pitching ideas to internal and external clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills Very well organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated, can execute without much direct supervision
- Shows a desire and ability to learn new skills and programs
- Shows an ability to teach programs and skill sets to others
- Understands and exhibits servant leadership
- 2+ years of professional experience at a design agency or creative department
- Solid print design experience
- A robust portfolio available upon request
- Exceptional typography, composition, color-theory and design skills
- Experience working with Copywriters and Photographers
- Good understanding of web design and design for online media
- Experience with building and maintaining a brand a plus
- Experience with video and motion graphics editing
- Software Experience required: Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro
*Note: You MUST include an online portfolio to be considered for this full-time role.
- Java Skills
Initial Compensation: $36,000-$50,000 depending on experience. Potential for growth based on performance.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]