Rapidly Growing Marketing Firm Seeks Talented Communications Manager. Fidelitas Development is seeking a talented individual to join our team as our new Communications Manager. This individual will have at least 2-5 years of marketing and PR experience and will be contribute to PR and marketing campaigns for both Fidelitas and our clients. Additionally, the Communications Manager will collaborate on Fidelitas’ own social media strategy with the digital marketing team. The Communications Manager will report directly to the CEO.
- Developing and Executing Public Relations Campaigns for Fidelitas Clients and Fidelitas Development Itself.
- Managing event opportunities (Speaking Dates, Sponsorships, Panels, and Partnerships).
- Securing guest-writing opportunities for Fidelitas thought-leaders and clients
- Contributing to social media campaigns for Fidelitas and clients.
- Contributing written content for Fidelitas and clients.
- Building media relationships and client-specific databases.
- Contributing to Fidelitas’ own marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Comprehensive knowledge of public relations
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Slack, and Google Suite
- Strong communications skills
- Can work in a team setting
- Strong writer
- Adept at building relationships and networking
- Agency Experience is a Plus
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Dependent on skill set and experience.